Who We AreOrthotic & Prosthetic Solutions (OPS) is a patient-centered clinical facility that uses innovative technology to restore function and enhance the life of orthotic and prosthetic patients. We quickly create devices uniquely built for each patient, including prosthetic hands, arms, and legs, as well as custom and off-the-shelf bracing. We set the standard for quality and speed in orthotic and prosthetic creation. Superior patient care and comprehensive follow ups are what our patients deserve, and that’s what we deliver.
We service the state of Louisiana and the state of Mississippi. OPS provides the most advanced orthotics and prosthetics on the market. We fabricate all of our devices in-house. This allows us to produce a high quality, expert-fitted device within 7-14 days. The types of devices we provide:
- Custom Upper & Lower Extremity Orthotics
- Custom Upper & Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Computerized Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Myoelectric Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Water Legs
- Athletic / Sport Specific Legs
- Vacuum Assisted Suspension Systems
“There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.”
— Derek Jeter
Why Choose OPS?
- Guaranteed 24 Hour Response Time
- Free House Calls, or Free Transport
- Free Evaluations
- Free Pre/Post Amputation Consultation
- Free Amputee Peer Support Program
- Device Fabrication Within 7-14 Days
- Free Device Training for Amputees
- Free Follow Up Appointments
- Licensed Provider for the HiFi System
- Interacts With Entire Healthcare Team
- Direct Access to OPS Management
- Accepts Most Insurance Plans
- Professional and Compassionate Care
We Travel to You
Our office is the best environment for treating our patients; with all resources at our fingertips, ready to use. However, we understand that your ability to travel may not be easy, or in some cases, impossible.
OPS is ready and able to accommodate you. We can provide consultations, evaluations, fittings, and follow up appointments in the comfort of your own home, or we can arrange transportation to and from our office.
“The Patient Comes First”. We work hand in hand with each healthcare professional, caregiver and family member to help you reach your goals. When you become our patient, you become our family and we treat you with the care, and respect our family member deserves.
We approach every patient’s needs as unique and strive to provide a personalized solution to meet those needs. No case is too big or small.